Tuesday 14 August 2012

Duct Tape as Warts Treatment - Really?

Well, the answer is: Yes and No.

Let me explain: As I found during my online research, there are plenty of websites and pages out there that would have you believe that simple duct tape (that you can get at any hardware store) is all it would take to get rid of warts.

In my study and experience, I've found this to be both true and false. You see, there are warts and then there are warts. While the duct tape method (in conjunction with salicylic acid - an over-the-counter medicine) works effectively as a home remedy for certain types of warts and people, it is not the holy grail of wart removal treatment for all kinds of warts.

Also, while the duct tape warts removal procedure (wherever applicable) has it's obvious advantages, (such as inexpensive, home remedy etc.), it also has it's own disadvantages, like taking long and needing commitment, somewhat painful, possibility of leaving scars on skin etc.

To quickly sum up this post (one 'tiny terror' back from school - Lol :)), after lots of research, I found one comprehensive source (an ebook actually) that finally worked (almost like a charm) and helped my friend get rid of her leg warts quickly, easily and effectively.

I'll write more about this in a future post so please feel free to come back later but in the meanwhile, if you're in a hurry to get more info on that right now, you can check out that website at the link below. Bye for now, more later:



No comments:

Post a Comment